From EZ-Flash Wiki
Features and stability of the software increase with version number for example version 2.00 introduced instant save (real time saving like in emulators) and version 2.05 introduced working NAND to NOR transfer enabling you to have multiple ROMs bigger than m,nn128mbit on your EZ3.
As of Version 2.09 test, EZManager supports clean commercial Nintendo DS games. These can only be written to the NAND section of the cart and run like any other ROM. GBA games are still playable with the DS loader written to the cart (and may be written to the NOR section, however there are limitations: the games only work on the top screen and several annoying graphical glitches are present whilst playing.
The current version of EZManager is 2.10 which now supports the EZPass 2 and consequently the newer DS consoles which require the EZPass 2 and has improved game compatibility over each previous version. This version is also more stable with the modified Flashme firmware. Homebrew support was added too: use the 256mbit section and rename your ROM with a .gba or .ds.gba extension. Running GBA ROMs now works better with the DS loader.
For a guide on running commercial ROMs have a look at this article: DS commercial roms (running) and general usage
Should you want to have EZManager in another language see translations for a guide to and a bunch of premade translations.
Installation issues on 2.10
The drivers have to be updated to use this version or you will get errors
To perform a correct driver installation.
1. Plug your EZ-Writer2/3 to another USB port.
2. Windows will popup the driver request window.
3. Click "No, not this time" if you are using a WINXP SP2. Next..
4. Choose "Install from a list or specific (Advanced)" and Next.
5. Choose "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install" and Next. Don't let Windows search for a driver.
6. Choose Universal Serial Bus Controller if you plug the EZWriter2/3 on PC first time. If you already plugged it in ignore this paragraph.
7. Click "Have disk" and browse to the "USB_Drivers" folder within the newest EZ3Manager package (or should you want a more future proof version copy the drivers to the \system32\drivers directory. Regardless of what you just did choose EZwriter.inf and OK. Do not select device from compatible list and click "Next" directly.
8. Now you will see only one device "ezwriter? initialize" in the list, ? will be 2 or 3 depends which version EZ-Writer you plugged on. click next.
9. Click "Continue Anyway" when WHQL window pops up to say the drievrs are unsigned.
10. When the second device popup, repeat from step 2.
11. reboot system as Windows requested.
The steps 5 and 7 are important steps which if not followed caused older versions to be installed.